The housing market is in an adventurous time. Some areas are a full on seller’s market—the need for homes outweighs the number of properties on the market. Other areas, however, are just the opposite. People are looking to sell for a quick economic boost or for a change in lifestyle. In either case, you need your home to sell, and the first place that happens is online, thanks to digital tools.
Use video conferencing software to give buyers a personalized virtual tour of the property.
- Video Conferencing Apps: Zoom vs. Skype vs. Google Hangouts
- 11 Dos & Don’ts of Video Conferencing Etiquette
- Video Should Be Part of Luxury Home Sellers’ Marketing Strategy
- The Latest Tool for Selling Real Estate: FaceTime
- The Ultimate Guide to Hosting a Virtual Open House
Shared calendars and calendar invites are an ideal way to reserve blocks of time and give buyers access to virtual tour links and passwords.
- The 11 Best Apps For Real Estate Agents in 2020
- The 5 Best Calendar Apps to Organize Your Life
- 7 Tips for Sending Professional Calendar Invites
To-Do Lists and Time Management
With these apps, keeping track of your virtual and physical appointments has never been easier.
- The 11 best to do list apps of 2020
- 35 Best Apps for Time Management in 2020
- 5 Apps Real Estate Professionals Should Use for Better Time Management
360 Home Virtual Tours
Let potential buyers take an online self-guided tour where they feel like they are right there—smelling the fresh paint and touching the cool stainless steel appliances.
- How to Make a Virtual Tour for Real Estate
- Four Things to Ask Your Virtual Tour Photographer Before Hiring
- Which 360 Camera is Best for Real Estate Virtual Tours (2020)?
Finishing touches on home tour photos can be the key to taking shoppers offline and through the front door.
- Top 36 Photo Editing Apps – Best Photo Apps of 2020
- 12 Tips to Create Magazine-Worthy Interior Photography
- Top 10 Real Estate Photography Tips (and Mistakes to Avoid) for Beginners
Since you’ll likely film most of the home on your phone, you should be able to edit the footage there, too. Here’s how.
- Fix It in Post: The 14 Best Free Video Editing Software Programs in 2020
- The 10 Best Video Recording Apps for Real Estate Agents
- The 20 Best Video Editing Apps for 2020
Use tech to your advantage and give home tours that really excite and inspire buyers.