Starting an indoor garden is a great way to fill your home and your life with fresh flowers, vegetables, herbs and other green plants. In fact, growing plants can impact your entire life in new and positive ways, from saving money on vegetables to soothing anxiety and stress.
You don’t need to be a master gardener—or even have a yard—to grow your green thumb. Check out these resources to help you get started.
Best Indoor Plants
- The 9 Best Vegetables You Can Grow Indoors
- 26 Best Indoor Plants for Your Home
- The Best Fruits, Herbs, and Vegetables to Grow on a Windowsill
- Top 12 Flowering Houseplants
- Indoor Gardening 101
- Vertical Garden Ideas
- Online Gardening Classes
- How to Assemble a Homemade Hydroponic System
Tools and Materials
- 9 Tools That Make Indoor Gardening Ridiculously Easy
- 10 Best Grow Lights of 2020
- Top 7 Automatic Plant Watering Systems
- 12 Plug-And-Play Home Hydroponics Systems
Indoor Grow Spaces
- How to Set Up a Windowsill Herb Garden According to Aaron Bertelsen
- DIY Indoor Garden Room Ideas
- How to Grow a Kitchen Garden
- 45 Amazing Indoor Garden Ideas: #27 Is So Easy
Whether you live in a small apartment or live in a climate where outdoor gardening isn’t feasible (or comfortable), there is still so much you can do with an indoor garden. Even just a countertop can be a place for plants to grow, flourish and thrive.